ACPT_LinkedInBanner_1584x396.jpg

ACPT

Be your best!

Delivering Results Since 2017

 

CERTIFIED SPECIALIST AREAS

Measuring Waist

Fat Loss Specialist

Vegetables

Nutritional Adviser

Lighting Design Consultation

Behavioural Change Specialist

Senior Citizen Exercise Class

Older Adult Specialist

Pregnant Woman Practicing Yoga

Ante & Post Natal Qualified

Hatha Yoga

Yoga and Pilates Qualified

 

ABOUT ACPT

ACPT was started in 2017 to help others to have a happier and fitter life. 

ACPT prides itself on their clients achievements, everything from fat loss to muscle gain can be achieved with hard work and support. 

Helping others is the sole purpose of ACPT. 

Me%20pic_edited.jpg
 
Intense Training

HOW PERSONAL TRAINING WORKS

 

1-ON-1 PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS

Meet up regularly with Adam to train at Puregym, Northampton. These friendly sessions will be tailored to your goals with strong emphasis on learning as you train. 

This is the best time to try out new things and push the limits to achieve your goals. 

NUTRITION ANALYSIS AND ADVICE

Nutrition is a massive part of transforming your body, special focus is spent on food selection and quantity. Once filling out the ACPT nutrition pack, Adam will provide nutrition insights, set calories and marconutrients, tasty recipes to try out and more.

FULL TRAINING PLANS TAILORED TO YOU

Not only do you get meet with Adam weekly, full workout plans will be sent to you via the ACPT app. It doesn't matter if you want to train at home, in the gym or in the park - these tailored workouts will be sent to you in order to achieve your goals.

FITNESS AND HEALTH TESTING

Before and during training with ACPT you will participate in fitness and health tests to identify strengths and focuses ongoing. This is crucial for accurate goal setting and making sure you are safe to train.

BEHAVIOURAL SUPPORT

A healthy lifestyle isn't just about a gym membership.

Increasing how much you move, your mood, hydration and sleep benefits your life in a million ways. 

Improving habits will increase your likelihood of adhering to a new healthier and happier lifestyle.

BODY ANALYSIS

Analysing and learning someones movement, posture and balance is crucial to help them.


To get stronger, fitter and more flexible you need to understand where your current limitations are - ACPT continually screens you for possible weaknesses. 

TEACHING

ACPT believes that clients should not feel the necessity to stay with a personal trainer forever. 

ACPT teaches you as you train, explaining programming and answering any questions in order for you to become your own bodies expert in the future.

UPDATES AND REGULAR COMMUNICATION

1-on-1 sessions only account for up to 5% of your week - it's the other 95% that truly counts.

You are never alone, ACPT will regularly contact you to discuss how you are doing and if you need any additional support.